A couple of weeks ago we had our first ever Flightpath Artist Talks and we’re excited to say they were a great success! Today we release the first of these talks online and will have the second one up in the coming weeks. In this video, wildlife photographer Amanda McNaughton talks about photographing wild horses in Colorado, how she got the cover of Canadian Geographic, and much more.
- The pros and cons of art school
- Going on an exchange trip
- Photographing wild horses in Colorado
- Convincing faculty to let you leave school for extended periods
- Trouble shooting when projects go wrong
- What it’s like to intern at Canadian Geographic
- Getting access to and photographing reenactments
The next Flightpath Artist Talks are on Tuesday March 27th, featuring documentary photographer Kiana Hayeri and commercial photographer / director Goh Iromoto. See the Flightpath Page for all the details. We hope you can join us and please let others know about the talks.
Let us know what you thought about the talk! If you have someone who would be a great speaker, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org