I finally joined the cool kids and got a laptop. It arrived yesterday afternoon, and I’m super excited about all the possibilities owning a laptop opens up. (Working out on the patio? Yes please!). This also means that I spent yesterday evening dream-shopping for the perfect case for my new techno-baby. I’ve pulled together some of the best the internet has to offer, as well as a few sweet local finds!
1. Thunder Leather Document Case – Kenneth Cole New York ($228)
2. Waxed Canvas and Leather Satchel – Augustine Leather Goods ($240) (Made in Toronto!)
3. BDG Buckle Tote – Urban Outfitters ($49)
5. Leather Office Bag – Leather Joy ($79)
6. Laptop Case – Augustine Leather Goods ($100)
7. Navy Felt Laptop Bag – Burlap design ($62)
So, apparently I’m partial to leather and industrial felt. And three-digit prices. But I’m open to suggestions and feedback. Where should I be shopping for a laptop case/bag?